Ego, the self and the center of our consciousness is both the root to selfishness and to compassion. We are individuals and can not deny that part of our existence, but we are also apart of the group. Usually we interact with a small group that in turn interacts with other groups. in the end the collection of groups create a larger group such as a community. It continues on until we reach the collection of states, nations and in the end we are one big group called the human race. It all starts from the individual and works its way up to the whole species. One individual can change the consciousness of the whole world, though sometimes it takes generations for a thought of one to reach the masses, nowadays with the internet any one person can get their voice heard across the world and do so in less than a few minutes. This is the era of information and the freedom of ideas and as long as governments do not censor the internet and the voices of the people this world will change dramatically in the next decade or so.
So in this era there should be more focus on individuality and the responsibility of each persons actions and words. What you put out on the internet is available for anyone to see from young to old and from one corner of the world to the other. This is the time for visionaries, dreamers, teachers and free thinkers to come out and voice their ideas and or opinions to help change our world into a more peaceful and happier world to live in. Where are the Plato’s, Socrates‘s of our time and when will they share their philosophies for all to see? It is a time for change, a change that starts with the people not the governments. The governments will change along with us the people in time. But we must start with ourselves before we can enact change in the political systems of the world.
Change must start within ourselves before it can manifest in the world around us.
- the desire to share insight. (truelovejunkie.com)
- The Ascended Masters: Ego is Energy that can be Transmuted (the2012scenario.com)
- You Get What You Believe (sanora1.wordpress.com)
- Ego as the Self-Programmed Subconscious Mind (chiefkevinblog.com)
- Fragments on subjectivity, objectivity, ego, emotion, the universe + philosophical thinking (aaronasphar.com)
- Pardon Me, Ego. I Need to Get Through. (lessonsfromtheendofamarriage.com)
- Ego Free Music Group Releases “Success In Retrograde EP” On USB Wristband (prweb.com)
- Suzan Caroll: Inter-Dimensional Communications (the2012scenario.com)