What might have been, what could be, what if I did it different, what if I am wrong? All these doubtful thoughts only keep you from living the life you have chosen and the life you are blessed with. You can not change the past so the what if’s are useless in the end. If you question your every choice you never stand a chance to experience the results of those choices. You will be consumed by the doubt and the fear you chose wrongly. If you chose right or wrong will eventually be revealed to you so don’t worry so much about it and try to enjoy the moment you live in. Stop living in memories and the possibilities of the past that no longer exist. Live in the now, in the present and put the past behind you as well as your fear of the future. What has happened has come and past as what will happen is going to happen when its time. Spend more time seizing the moment instead of regretting past mistakes or fearing future mishaps.
Now is the greatest time in your life, yesterday is a memory that you should put away and tomorrow is something you should let come in its own time. So live in the now and celebrate it for its called the present because it’s a gift to us all.
- Come on Now (buddhkist.wordpress.com)
- ”This very instant” is all we have. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- The Butterfly Effect (cengizerdem.wordpress.com)
- Carpe Diem – Seize the Day! (mysacredobsession.wordpress.com)
- Now (coachwithheart.wordpress.com)
- Thinking Magically™ | How to Banish Dreadful Wishes (scottgrossberg.wordpress.com)
- Past Present Future (11percent.wordpress.com)
- the illusion of time (myblindworld.wordpress.com)