Sometimes I could just slap myself in the face, I need it to wake me up and remind me of how God blessed me. I may have been denied the blessing of my own children, but I have been blessed with nephews and nieces both by marriage and blood. I was blessed to be a part of my nephews life and watch him grow up to a teen, I am currently blessed with having a 6-year-old niece and get to help raise her on the weekends and most of the summer. I may not have many friends like I used to but those who stuck with me are true ones. There is not one person I truly hate or can not forgive in time, not one of the past loves I had, do I hold anything against them and most of them are still my friends.
God blessed me with a kind heart though sometimes I let stress and frustration to get the best of me, God gave me a good family to grow up in even with all our problems we love one another. I have good memories of my youth in Overland Missouri and of the friends I had along with my time in Georgia. I had ran my own business twice in my life and now I have a job I like for the most part. I have made some new friends and they embellish my life in their own unique ways. Even through some of the worst times in my life I survived and had friends offer me a helping hand. Thank you god for all the blessings you have given me in my life.
Pray in thanks for your blessings and ask him to help you remember those blessings when times are tough.
- Help the Helpless (sherissewoodley.com)
- UnEmployed Faith (ubebetternotbitter.wordpress.com)
- Blessed To Be Single (genesistwoeighteen.com)
- What Are You Looking For? (christiannick.wordpress.com)
- Laundry, Expectations, and Grace (melindavanry.wordpress.com)
- Blessedness (dailymedit.wordpress.com)
- Doing More than Simply Counting My Blessings (ctworkingmoms.com)
- Bursting into cheers! (rodandrose.com)
- Prayer & A Promise – Ordination (barefootpreachr.org)
- The Essential: Common Grace (challies.com)