Why are you so angry? Did someone hurt you so bad you can not let go of the hurt? Have you found yourself in a place in your life you feel like there is no hope and your lashing out at everyone else because you feel helpless? Do you feel like life is unfair and there is nothing you can do to be happy?
Forgive others, forgive yourself and let go of the pain within you so you can find peace and happiness. The anger you hold within is hurting you far worse than it is anyone else. Face the mistakes you have made and overlook the mistakes of others because we all make mistakes in life. Give up on the hopelessness you unintentionally cling to and embrace the possibilities and hope of the future. The past is gone, today is the canvas of tomorrow and you are the artist with the brush. Don’t give others the power to hold you back or hold you down, don’t allow others to affect your emotional or mental state anymore. Be positive for your self and towards others, get up and live life and stop wallowing in the shadows of yesterday.
The only one who can get you out of this negative mental state you’re in is yourself, it may take some hard choices but in the end everything will work out if you put your heart and mind into it.
Random Saturday morning Thoughts 10/20/2012
- Half awake and Half Baked Ideas on a Saturday morning (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Wow For A Saturday Morning – Quote (inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
- Some really Random thoughts (transientreflections.com)
- Why Forgiveness Will Change Your Life – 19October2012 (thegoldenagedaily.wordpress.com)
- Practical Suggestions to Forgive an Affair (recoveringwayward.wordpress.com)
- Overcome Or Be Overcome – Part 2 (Are You A Hoarder?) (krisbelfils.wordpress.com)
- Start By Forgiving (thedistinctdot.com)
- Saturday’s Question – Can you forgive? (lipstick-chat.com)
- Forgiveness (breastcancerat40.wordpress.com)
- Randomness (thelordswitness.com)