Friendship, Something most of us take for granted and few understand its power. God gave us the ability to love one another not only as family or spouses but also as neighbors and friends. The strength we gain in friendship is a gift from God. Friendship and Fellowship is close cousins if not siblings for to have true fellowship we must have friendships within it. God knowing we alone are weak, gave us all the different types of relationships so we can help one another through life.
Friends are there for one another through thick and thin, they support one another and are not afraid to tell each other the truth, Nor are they angry at each other for doing so. True friends are inseparable and are compassionate, forgiving and understanding with each other. Friends are the support network outside of the family and the church. Some friends are considered as family and are also a part of the fellowship within the church as well.
Cherish the blessing of having good friends for it is hard to make it through life without them.
- Things like fellowship, friendship, family and love (transientreflections.com)
- 100 Days of Wisdom: Wisdom Day 31 – The Wisdom and Blessing of Honest Friendship (wisdominthewhisper.com)
- Roderick Asks: Can Men And Women Really Be "Just Friends"? (jessicasimien.com)
- Rare Friends (transientreflections.com)
- The Importance of Friendships (everydayhealth.com)
- An Invitation To Friendship (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- A Good Friend (heartonadventure.wordpress.com)
- The benefits of having a good friend (nigerianexaminer.wordpress.com)
- day 3 of giving thanks and stories (correnadotme.wordpress.com)
- What Type of Friendships do you Have? (searchingforthehappiness.wordpress.com)