You have only one life to live in this time and in this space.
What you say and do is what counts in the life we face.
Trials of our heart and tests of our will we must face along the path we chose.
We must be true to ourselves and reap our rewards as well as pay our dues.
We are responsible for our own lives and those lives we have influenced along the way.
Life as short as it is we must make the most of each moment and always seize the day.
Follow the golden rule and treat others with kindness and respect the rights of others.
Regardless of ones race, religion and nationality we all are spiritual sisters and brothers.
Cast off your fear and embrace the truth that is within your heart as well as your mind.
Open your eyes to the world that is around you and you might be surprised what you may find.
Awaken from the deep sleep your mind and heart is in to live life to the fullest everyday.
Be who you truly are and walk a path of understanding and embrace the truth in every way.
Choose your own path to follow and be the person you want to be.
Know thyself and be true to your feelings and let your mind be free.
ok, enough babbling for now
Peace, Raymond Barbier
- Final Say (dragonintuitive.com)
- What are the values of buddihsm (wiki.answers.com)
- Seeker of Truth (gregghake.com)
- One person could start a change in the world (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Healing Medicine: The Great Peacemaker’s Thunder Message (grantlawrence.blogspot.com)
- One person could start a change in the world (transientreflections.com)
- How would somebody tell their dad that they don’t follow the faith that they were raised to follow (wiki.answers.com)
- Living life (allfromweb.net)
- The Myths of Motivational Speakers (socyberty.com)
- IMHO Presents "Our Hearts Lie" (kirapermunian.co.cc)