Too much politics and not enough creative thinking in congress, they rather focus on the differences between their political parties and the upcoming elections than on finding solutions to the problems at hand. The lack of the ability to compromise for the common good in congress wastes both the taxpayers money and time. The longer they play these political games the worse our nations problems will grow. The congress seems too focused on the upcoming elections and their parties agendas that they can not find any true solutions to our national debt or the declining economy. Maybe if they would put as much effort into fixing the problems at hand as they do the propaganda and political spin they spew out to the media they might be able to work together to find a solution.
The immaturity the congress is displaying along with their inability to co-operate will not only allow our nation to slip into ruin but it also will tarnish this great nations global reputation. We are supposed to be a guiding light and the shining example for the world to follow, but how our government is in chaos due to the political games being played we will not be able to be such a guiding light. For a house that is divided upon itself surely will fall, so we need to get our house in order before it falls.
So congress, you can either keep playing your political games and bring this nation to its knees or work together and fix the problems at hand. The choice is solely yours to either govern or to play political games. Either way you will be responsible for the choices made as well as the results. For We the People have given you the power through the elections and now we place the responsibility upon your shoulders.
God Grant them the wisdom to see the error of their ways.
- Politics these days(macleans.ca)
- Natural Disasters, Political change and a Dysfunctional Government(onelifetimeblog.com)
- Petition From Get Money Out .Com(tcmag.wordpress.com)
- Why can’t Congress just get along?(cnn.com)
- NZ Politics Daily – 13 October(liberation.typepad.com)
- Silence Speaks Where Actions Fail and The Candidacy of Media, Politics & Discreet Indiscretions Go Unnoticed – Senator Coburn (R-Ok) Speaks to a Sleeping Audience(prweb.com)
- Politics and Ideology, Not Country, Once Again Prevails in Congress(woodgatesview.com)
- Jury Pool Politicians or FaceBook Ballots either way the system must be transparent!(writerdanhardy.wordpress.com)
- Steen’s Chronicle: Finnish election results are an EU wake-up call(tradingfloor.com)
- Politics of the Rena oil disaster – in images (liberation.typepad.com)