The Bible teaches that love is one of the greatest things, It heals, nurtures, guides and bonds us as humans. Jesus taught us to love one another and he asked us to do it in the same way he loves us. Unconditionally, fully and without any hesitation is how we should love one another. Love is limitless but unfortunately mankind’s capacity to find excuses why not to love each other is also limitless. It so much easier to remain closed up and hidden from the world around us than it is to open up and love everyone and thing in the world. When you open up to love you leave yourself open to be hurt and that fear is what stops love from manifesting in both in our individual lives and in this world we live in. The benefits of loving and being love is worth the risks involved, when your closed you miss out on so much of life and the happiness it can bring.
Being heartbroken is an emotional rollercoaster and can be quite devastating if you allow it to be. Eventually the pain fades and happiness returns and you open back up to the love that is all around you. Life will not always be a rose garden but it is far better when you are open to love. Love comes abundantly to those who give love freely and fear fades once it is faced. The choice to love, be loved and to be happy is your choice to make or not. You can give in to fear, cynicism and anger or you can embrace love and all its wondrous benefits.
Which way Will you Choose?
“As long as your still breathing there is always a chance to change the path your on.”
- A Real Love Note (totalchaosdfbc.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Relationships: Love vs. Fear (mariadorfner.wordpress.com)
- WHOM SHALL I FEAR by Eudora Nachand (eudoranachand.wordpress.com)
- exercising L.O.V.E. (sanctuaryofmyreflections.wordpress.com)
- Love and Gratitude: An Epiphany (dje1231.wordpress.com)
- Be Your Own Lover (heavensgps.wordpress.com)
- First We Were Loved (kaykimberly.wordpress.com)