Sometimes I can stare at the screen for hours and my mind stays blank, sometimes thoughts come flowing out like a river. Sometimes there is no one who can stop my serenity and other times the littlest thing can cause me to explode. Some days I am fearful and other there is no fear within me. In the end regardless of what emotion goes rampant in my head the logical and reasonable mind kicks in and restores the peace. The battle between reason, logic and emotions is one that has raged on since my birth, The mind usually wins but sometimes emotions become too powerful to contain. Maintaining a balance of the mind and heart is essential to a healthy life, yet its one of the hardest things to do at times. Writing blog posts is one of the ways I try to keep balance and seems to be quite therapeutic in the end. It helps me express my opinions, emotions and the real me few ever get to know.
If my blogs ever get popular or not isn’t something I worry too much about since they are already successful in the fact they have helped me be who I really am. Hopefully it has at least sparked a few ideas in others if not gave them some entertainment. Random as my thoughts are and as unstructured my writing style is, the blogs continue to grow in traffic.
- Creating a Circle of Strength (h3artfeltwordz.wordpress.com)
- Vichaara-saadhana (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Rant of the week (stitchamaroo.wordpress.com)
- do you mind? (empirestateofmindd.wordpress.com)
- Non Resistance To Our Pain. (1personresponsible.com)
- The River of Thought (brettavelin.wordpress.com)
- A Look Into My Eyes: Part 1 (collegemindset.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)