Sometimes we search high and low, near and far to never find that we seek.
Sometimes we look right over the object of our true desires because we are blind.
Sometimes we get lucky and what we seek falls into our laps, but that is very rare.
Most of the time what we seek we already have, we are just to busy looking to notice.
Most of the time if we just tend to our own garden we will see beautiful flowers in our own yard.
The Grass isn’t greener on the other side of the fence because its better, Its greener due to all the hard work our neighbor put into it.
- The Argument from Desire (kassahunalemu.wordpress.com)
- Desires and the Well-Being of All Conscious Creatures (atheistethicist.blogspot.com)
- Subtle Desires – How They Manifest? (arganesh3.wordpress.com)
- Develop Success Deep Within You (daphnegan.wordpress.com)
- Object of Desire: Yarnz ‘Attack of the Glamazon’ Scarf (glamazondiaries.com)
- Lust, Love, or TRUE Love? (davidcalves.com)