I am no wise man,saint or anyone beyond average, I only write out of my heart and because of my joy in writing itself. I don’t claim to be an expert nor that I am even remotely close to be right. I only claim what I write is what I feel and think to be true. Think for yourself, be yourself and don’t follow, lead. Be wise enough to know that your greatest teacher is your own self.
Be true to yourself and your feelings, be either a leader or a self guided force in life. Let no man or woman mislead or distract you from your chosen path.
- Something Peaceful (wooden-fire-escapes.com)
- poems about self esteem poetry (alanchristmas.typepad.com)
- Conducting Self-Esteem Assessment (kidsgroundnet.wordpress.com)
- Does the Experience of Creative Writing Help With Other Forms of Writing as Well? (takemywordforit.typepad.com)
- Low Self-Esteem and Bullying: How are they related? (education.com)
- How to build High Self Esteem (ebiztalks.wordpress.com)
- How to teach … positive body image (guardian.co.uk)
- Teens, Self-Esteem, and Sex (parentingwithallthepieces.typepad.com)
- Self-esteem (you’re doing it wrong) (playfullyjaded.wordpress.com)
- self worth lesson plans (augustinemajors.typepad.com)
- help someone build self esteem (gideonkauffman.typepad.com)