So much hatred and mistrust in our world, So little time given to peace, love and the welfare of others. Politicians play mind games with the public and with themselves. Media spin put on everything for the sake of ratings. Money seems to be all that matters to most people and the self is elevated over God and his teachings by many. The people of the world are starving spiritually for gods love. Religious leaders rather preach against other denominations of their own faith or against other religions than teach peace and tolerance. The governments need to wake up, they need to take care of the needs of their citizens and stop their political battles. Religious leaders need to teach peace and tolerance and compassion for all of humanity. Big business needs to learn how to make their profits without hurting the average Joe who works for them and the consumer who are the source of their wealth. People need to Feed their Spiritual self and focus on God more than they do.
Only in a perfect world would all of things be true, but alas we live in an imperfect world. We still can strive for a better world and we can work on being better individuals. As long as humanity is weak against greed,lust of power and selfishness we will have problems within our world. We should do our best in our lifetime to be a kindhearted, compassionate and understanding person. We only live a short time on this planet so we should try to make it a peaceful and pleasant experience for everyone.
If love, peace and understanding were our guides through life then the world would be a better place to live.
- We need to reignite that fire of compassion and charity within our hearts. (transientreflections.com)
- World Peace – A Housewife’s Perspective (aleafinspringtime.wordpress.com)
- Peace (godplacedherinmypath.wordpress.com)
- Your greatest teacher is your own self (barbierfamilly.com)
- The DailyOm: Finding Peace Within (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Are you at Peace? (areyouchanging.wordpress.com)
- Saul: A Call for Peace is a Very Recent Concept for Humanity (the2012scenario.com)
- 1-Minute Meditation (joycannis.wordpress.com)