Memories of past loves, childhood friends, past places of residence and the schools you’ve attended are memories that will last. The friends you’ve kept through the years are the ones that know who you really are and love you no matter what. The past loves that you hurt and that hurt you made you stronger and taught you how not to be. All the pieces of your past helped mold you into the person you are today. The things we held on to that does us harm or causes us pain need to be released and put behind us so we can grow and so we can heal.
The past though useful to recall is meant to stay in the past and the future is meant to stay in the future till it becomes the present. We only need to learn from our past and hope for the future as we live in the here and now. The here and now, the present time we exist is the most important time in our life because it is now that we can change ourselves and the circumstances we currently face.
The past has past us by, the future is ever illusive for it never will come and the present is all we really have. Live in the now, do not waste the present on regret of the past or on the fear of what may come.
- Live in the now, in the present and put the past behind you (barbierfamilly.com)
- Live Without Regrets (joelmlay.com)
- Regret & Fear Rob Our Present (aninspiredapproach.com)
- Letting Go Of The Past (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- We have the power to choose our path in life (transientreflections.com)
- Live Without Regrets (joelmlay.wordpress.com)
- Guilt, Shame and sin (They all have been paid for on the cross) (transientreflections.com)
- We would find ourselves living in a better world. (transientreflections.com)
- There’s No Time Like the Present! (michelleedwards.wordpress.com)