When you stand against your weakness and sin it seems victory may be an impossible goal. When you stand alone facing it all, you are fighting a lost battle. When you face it with God no challenge is impossible to meet. Through God’s strength there is nothing one can’t do if they have faith. Faith isn’t just going to church and praying, it is the full hearted belief in God and his promises. A half-hearted faith is not a true faith, though any amount of faith is better than none at all. Pray for the will of God to be done in your life and surrender to his will so you can do his bidding. Serve God, not your own ego and your own desires. Hard it is to put the self aside but it isn’t an impossible task.
We need to remember where our strength comes from and from whom are help comes from. We need to give thanks not only for the blessings we have but for those we are yet to receive.
- Give the battle to God and Begin serving God. (transientreflections.com)
- Embrace the Challenge and Throw the Pressure! (transientreflections.com)
- Faith (yahwehssong.com)
- Quitters never win! (Pat’s prose challenge) (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
- Delays Are Tests Of Our Faith ! (ubebetternotbitter.wordpress.com)
- You Are Valuable To God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith – Part 1 What is Faith? (preciousprodigal.wordpress.com)
- Living the Surrendered Life (Day 20) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Faith is the A B C of the realization of God. (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Grasshoppers become giants (shilohrestoration.org)