When you influence other people in a negative way you are partly responsible for any consequences your influence brought to said person. both you and the other person are responsible for any negative outcome, so be careful of the advice you give and be aware of the consequences of your actions.
So I say if you are to influence others do so in a good and positive way. Be an example for others to follow for how you act and react to the world is observed by those around you. So be always thoughtful about your words and actions.
I am who I am because of the choices I had made throughout my life. Each yes, no and maybe that I had said set in motion my destiny and helped form me into the person I am today. I am totally responsible for what I am today and I accept that fact. Knowing that I am the captain of my destiny empowers me to change course and find a new destiny and change who I am to be.
- Daily Prompt – Take it from Me (angiesgrapevine.wordpress.com)
- Success Will Come and Go, But Integrity is Forever (forbes.com)
- we become true masters of our own destinies. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- The Greatest and Strongest Moral Force (watsup09.wordpress.com)
- Pickup the Penny (shadozablog.wordpress.com)
- How you learn and share your wisdom matters (despicablewonderfulyou.wordpress.com)
- Karma Decides Destiny (thoughtsummary.wordpress.com)