To all my readers, friends, family and extended family, I pray that you have a merry Christmas. I also pray that in the new year to come you find peace within yourself, love for all living things including yourself. May you be guided by the hand of god and may his love fill your heart and lives. Know that I love every single one of you and that I know I have been blessed to have all of you in my life. I know I may not always have expressed how much you meant to me in the past because like everyone else I allowed the madness of modern life to keep me from the people and things that matter most. Thank you for being a part of my life and may God bless you all.
I know many of you will never see or read this post but I know within my heart you will feel it within your heart.
Merry Christmas to All
- It’s the Gifts given to us through grace (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Carols: A Christmas Devotional – Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas! (myfashioncents.com)
- An Email from a Friend (loopyloo305.com)
- Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holidays (mapletreedruidry.wordpress.com)
- Paying it Forward, Gifting, Acts of Random Kindness, Secret Santa (hundredpercentchanceofchange.wordpress.com)
- What to Write in your 1:1 Holiday Cards (cardstore.com)
- Merry Christmas(BSB Group Holiday Novel) ch.9-13-The Conculsion (bsbfansonlyfanfics.wordpress.com)
- Blessed Assurance (musingsfromthegram.typepad.com)