You are what you think you are, you choose what you are by the thoughts you hold on to in life. Even though the opinions, actions and words of others can have some effect on your self-worth, in the end it is your choice to give any external source the power to do so. You are the only one who can make yourself or break yourself in the end. Once you learn that you are in control of how you interact with others and how you view yourself and the world around you, you start taking control away from the external forces and utilizing your own power to make change within your self.
Even though you are an individual and are in control of your own life, you must be aware that you are also a part of the family of man and even the family of all living creatures on earth. How you act, what you say, do and don’t do or say can effect other living things around you. Be individually creative but be aware of your connection with the rest of the world for no person is an island unto themselves.
Just some random thought on 2/25/2013
- Thoughts on 2/23/2013 (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Random Thoughts (mikeluther81.wordpress.com)
- Do not fear rejection. Rejection is just a tool used by many to sustain control over your mind. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Slow down, take a look around. Life is going by too fast for you to digest. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- What are you thinking? (thejellyfishprinciple.wordpress.com)
- Random Thought… (loveliveloathe.wordpress.com)
- Writing – Is it Creative? (mbtimetraveler.com)
- Victory Thought: You Are What You Do! (v103.cbslocal.com)
- Random Musings: The power of Music (lonelytripping.com)