`Spring is struggling to come as the winter weather takes its time leaving. The cycles of the seasons remind me of how life goes through many seasons of its own. Good times, bad times, times of war and times of peace. We could be such a great race of human beings if we were to get beyond the superficial differences between us and see the common threads we have such as our desire to survive, to live peacefully and in happiness. We all want a better world for our children and their children as well but seems we don’t want to make the sacrifices nor put out the effort to make the changes necessary to make this world a better place. With obstacles such as governments that refuse to listen to their citizens and prefer conflict over diplomacy. War has no real use other than to lower the population, destroy both man-made structures and much of natures beauty and to feed the egos of those in power. Not to say we shouldn’t defend our borders if attacked but we should always seek out a peaceful solution first. We probably would have fewer wars if the Governments would work together to share resources and equal out the differences of economy through the world. This is not suggesting one world government nor a single currency, just that we truly work together for the good of all humanity not that of our own nation or region.
Just some silly thoughts that crossed my mind.
- Art (princessofeden.wordpress.com)
- Teaching Peace to Children (Bloggers4Peace) (findinghealthafterillness.wordpress.com)
- B4Peace April’s Post – Bartie’s Tail (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)
- Big dumb Planet (yahmed95616.wordpress.com)
- Parades pass off peacefully following security alert in north Belfast (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Pakistan renewed its ban on YouTube this week. Could the entire internet be far behind? (qz.com)
- The Journey Of Nishiyuu ~ Peacefully Is Not An Option ~ It Is The Only Way (briansponderings.wordpress.com)
- Leopards and Humans Peacefully Coexist in India (livescience.com)