Sometimes we just forget that others have feelings, they have had good and bad experiences like ourselves. When we forget theses things we tend to be harsh judges of them and their character, we must remember no one is perfect and every one suffers troubles in this world. Regardless if they are wealthy, poor, popular or the town outcast, they are all the same as you are. They are human, prone to mistakes and to making wrong choices.
So the next time you are condemning someone remember that person could have been you if you had made a few choices differently in your life. Sometimes one poor choice can cause you a lifetime of torment and judgment by your peers. This is why forgiveness and compassion are important to our world and society, Jesus taught forgiveness and showed great compassion for those great and those that were seen as wretches and undesirables of his time. He was showing us the way we should live our lives, not in judgment of others but in love of others. To forgive and forget instead of judging and condemning.
The Sin is the Enemy of God not the Sinner. The sinner is a child of God like the rest of us, just lost and in need of fellowship, compassion and forgiveness. For we all are sinners and therefore have no right to judge.
John 8:7 – So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
- Forgive and Forget (encourageupliftandinspire.wordpress.com)
- Thanks Living Day 7 (hearthungerblog.wordpress.com)
- rut: unforgiveness (walkinfreedom51.wordpress.com)
- Forgive and Let God Do the Rest (christianmotivations.weebly.com)
- Forgiveness (mamizzle.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness: Seventy Times Seven (johns2free.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness: Only God’s Love Can Help You (hopeipoh.wordpress.com)
- Forgive, Forgiven and Forgiveness (Part 2) (afriendofjesus2013.com)
- I can forgive but can never forget. (decorativemike.wordpress.com)
- Forget Forgiveness (martindeemft.wordpress.com)