I lived an average life for the generation I lived in, I was Mr. Average and done very little to leave my mark in the world. I had my share of enemies, most were not by my choice or by my making. I had a few good friends and most of them are gone or forgot who I am. The only thing in my life I can say was great was the few good friends I had and the family I was blessed to be born into. I was never blessed to have a family of my own, I failed in relationships a lot even when I poured my heart and soul into them. But you know I don’t really mind I haven’t had a spectacular or eventful life, I am just happy I have had one at all.
Just a fool in search of becoming a sage is what I have been and still am up to this day. Will I ever find my true path before my time is due is unknown. I just choose to be the real me and live as peaceful and happily as possible. Forgiveness I pray will always be a part of my way of life and love will keep my heart full. For to hate someone or to hold anger is not something I find joy in nor is it a part of my true nature.
Follow the path set before you and do not veer from it unless you realize its taking you the wrong way. Be prevalent but not blind in the journey of life.
- Swami Dayanand’s Vision (asharambapuji.wordpress.com)
- Walk With The Wise….. (marybethschulzblog.wordpress.com)
- Juha – The wise fool (mind-olio.com)
- Day 193 – Am I a fool? (songwritingchallenge.wordpress.com)
- Sage Advice from Harper Lee (creativewritingtoolkit.wordpress.com)
- Have You Heard (season 1)? (seapublication.wordpress.com)
- Two wise men and a fool walk together. (jesse20594.wordpress.com)
- Wisdom is a Spirit (everythingaboutgod.wordpress.com)
- You think too much (theorthodox.wordpress.com)
- Learning from Fools and from Sages (lilysescapades.com)