We get so caught up the opinions of others and the being accepted by them we lose who we are meant to be. We try to be what others want us to be or what we think is the ideal person in their eyes. If we are loved for being who we are not, then that love and the acceptance gained by it is but an illusion and will be short-lived. We must be ourselves and be loved and accepted for ourselves. If they don’t accept or love you move on and others will. We can not be liked, loved and accepted by everyone. There always be those whom dislike us, loath us and see us as a threat somehow. There is nothing we can do about that fact and its something we must learn to accept.
God made us all unique and special, we should love ourselves for who and what we are. For god loves us for who we are with all our shortcomings and faults so we should do the same. We will be accepted and loved by those we need to be with and around, those that don’t are not meant to be a part of our lives in that way at the present point in time. You will be surprised how many will love you for who you truly are. It surely feels better to be loved for the person you really are than for the person you pretend to be.
Be yourself and be true to yourself and live your life being free.
- True wealth is both the love you share and the love you receive. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Feeling free to be who you truly are. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Wealth usually distracts one from a spiritual path (transientreflections.com)
- To all of you, Blessings and Peace. (barbierfamilly.com)
- What Have Become of Me? (sassymikee.wordpress.com)
- We are all different and unique. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Thoughts on Love and Forgiveness (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Fear and Loathing 40 Years Later Hunter S. Thompson’s outrage-stuffed, anti-cynical campaign masterpiece. (beatnikhiway.com)