My past used to plague me, it used to be a weight and a burden to hold me back from moving forward. The past is to be learned by, not to be lived in and moving forward is the natural process of living life. The future used to make me feel uncertain and as if I have no control in this life of mine. The future is but something that we can not avoid, we can not avoid it nor can we truly ever change it. We only can live in the now and chose how to live in this particular moment. What we do now will affect what is the future and soon will be the present.
What is to come is going to come and what has already passed is no longer a part of what is now. We only have control of what is in the here and now and nothing more.By living in the here and now and taking charge of our lives in the present we can help map out part of our future and this is the only way we have any control over what may come. We still can not control unforeseen circumstances, but we can be prepared to take control and manage them as they appear in our life. We are not without control nor are we at the mercy of fate or destiny. For we make our own path in life and choose which one we shall follow. Freewill is the ability to choose our own path in life and not be subject to the powers we see as fate and/or destiny unless we choose it to be so.
Freewill is a gift God has given humanity and was given with the hope we will choose to follow his will. The choice was given to each one of us and it is our decision if we are to give ourselves up to his will or not.
- One exception to that is (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Destiny (richmondboadu.wordpress.com)
- It’s decided, I have freewill (notofairies.wordpress.com)
- Fantasy Is Not Your Destiny (thebeawesomeblog.com)
- “Alone & away…” (klafella.wordpress.com)
- Mission & Vision () (freehealthandwellness.com)
- Fate & faith (oliverqueen13.wordpress.com)
- What is fate? (theburiedtruths.wordpress.com)
- Very Briefly On Determinism and Freewill (graalbones.wordpress.com)
- The freewill (phanthaoviblog.wordpress.com)
If a man chooses to believe differently than me then am I to hate him for his choice? If a person were to hate me for my beliefs should I hate him back? Why is is we can not see the commandment to love one another is one of the important ones. We are to love one another unconditionally and to accept one another as is. For no man or woman walks this earth without sin nor do 2 people think and believe exactly alike. We have no right to judge for that is not our place, we are to help one another and forgive. We are to be the lights of love God made us to be and leave vengeance and judgment in the hands of God.
So my brother believes not in the same religion as I, He still is my brother and I will love him as I am commanded. So my sister fall short of the glory of God, I do not judge nor accuse her for I too fall short and wish only mercy and forgiveness for us both. For every man, woman and child are part of my family, for we all come from the same source that gave us all life. Put aside your prejudices, anger and differences of belief so we can be the family God desires us to be. In the end we all will be judged in the way we judged others so if we do pass judgment on others we should do so with great compassion and mercy along with a forgiving heart.
God gave us freewill to choose what path to follow and what faith to believe in, so whom among us has the right to deny that gift of choice God has given us all? Not I.
Love, one of the greatest gifts and blessings God gave us. The love we have for family and friends and the love they have for us as well . The love for our fellow humans and the love we share with all those we interact with. So much we long for and desire, but Love is the grandest prize we can obtain and definitely the greatest gift we can give and/or share.
We were created in Love, we were saved by Gods love and we will in the end bask in his love. We should live this short life full of love and sharing it everywhere we travel. Forgiveness and Love are the two things we have the power to manifest and to spread wherever we go. We should love one another for it is commanded that we do so and it seems to be the most joyful thing we have to do in our lives. To forgive lifts the burden from both the one who forgives and the one that is forgiven. Love fills us with light and happiness.
- Forgiveness (myloudthought.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Forgiveness (1spiricallove.org)
- There is great value in every act of forgiveness. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Forgiveness…yeah, I said it! (wilderthing.wordpress.com)
- Blog 7 Forgiveness (dvonmasterkey.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness: 10 Steps To Giving It and Getting It ~ Brad Hirschfield (christopherhoganlay.wordpress.com)
- Forgive Your Partner (syaviha.wordpress.com)
- Self Forgiveness (thetruthismyname.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness (einsteinsgifts.com)
I lived an average life for the generation I lived in, I was Mr. Average and done very little to leave my mark in the world. I had my share of enemies, most were not by my choice or by my making. I had a few good friends and most of them are gone or forgot who I am. The only thing in my life I can say was great was the few good friends I had and the family I was blessed to be born into. I was never blessed to have a family of my own, I failed in relationships a lot even when I poured my heart and soul into them. But you know I don’t really mind I haven’t had a spectacular or eventful life, I am just happy I have had one at all.
Just a fool in search of becoming a sage is what I have been and still am up to this day. Will I ever find my true path before my time is due is unknown. I just choose to be the real me and live as peaceful and happily as possible. Forgiveness I pray will always be a part of my way of life and love will keep my heart full. For to hate someone or to hold anger is not something I find joy in nor is it a part of my true nature.
Follow the path set before you and do not veer from it unless you realize its taking you the wrong way. Be prevalent but not blind in the journey of life.
- Swami Dayanand’s Vision (asharambapuji.wordpress.com)
- Walk With The Wise….. (marybethschulzblog.wordpress.com)
- Juha – The wise fool (mind-olio.com)
- Day 193 – Am I a fool? (songwritingchallenge.wordpress.com)
- Sage Advice from Harper Lee (creativewritingtoolkit.wordpress.com)
- Have You Heard (season 1)? (seapublication.wordpress.com)
- Two wise men and a fool walk together. (jesse20594.wordpress.com)
- Wisdom is a Spirit (everythingaboutgod.wordpress.com)
- You think too much (theorthodox.wordpress.com)
- Learning from Fools and from Sages (lilysescapades.com)
Sometimes we just forget that others have feelings, they have had good and bad experiences like ourselves. When we forget theses things we tend to be harsh judges of them and their character, we must remember no one is perfect and every one suffers troubles in this world. Regardless if they are wealthy, poor, popular or the town outcast, they are all the same as you are. They are human, prone to mistakes and to making wrong choices.
So the next time you are condemning someone remember that person could have been you if you had made a few choices differently in your life. Sometimes one poor choice can cause you a lifetime of torment and judgment by your peers. This is why forgiveness and compassion are important to our world and society, Jesus taught forgiveness and showed great compassion for those great and those that were seen as wretches and undesirables of his time. He was showing us the way we should live our lives, not in judgment of others but in love of others. To forgive and forget instead of judging and condemning.
The Sin is the Enemy of God not the Sinner. The sinner is a child of God like the rest of us, just lost and in need of fellowship, compassion and forgiveness. For we all are sinners and therefore have no right to judge.
John 8:7 – So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
- Forgive and Forget (encourageupliftandinspire.wordpress.com)
- Thanks Living Day 7 (hearthungerblog.wordpress.com)
- rut: unforgiveness (walkinfreedom51.wordpress.com)
- Forgive and Let God Do the Rest (christianmotivations.weebly.com)
- Forgiveness (mamizzle.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness: Seventy Times Seven (johns2free.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness: Only God’s Love Can Help You (hopeipoh.wordpress.com)
- Forgive, Forgiven and Forgiveness (Part 2) (afriendofjesus2013.com)
- I can forgive but can never forget. (decorativemike.wordpress.com)
- Forget Forgiveness (martindeemft.wordpress.com)
Winter is just around the corner and the Christmas shopping season has just begun. Time to start shopping for those gifts you will give to those you love. Remember it isn’t the price or size of the gift, it is more the love that is behind it. Christmas time is about Giving of love, for it is the celebrated day of the birth of Jesus our Savior and son of our god. God loved us so much he gave us his only begotten son as a messenger and as a sacrifice for our sins. So Christmas is not only the time to give and receive gifts it is also the time to give thanks and to appreciate the gifts God gave us, Our family and friends.
Be at peace with the world and be of love within your soul, Love one another for that is what Jesus taught. Forgiveness, Love and Understanding should be the theme of every Christmas we have.
God Bless and may you walk in faith.
To my friends I wish and pray for them to find happiness and peace in their life. I hope they will find forgiveness and know of its power within their life. May they know love in its truest form and may they share and receive all the love they can. If I ever hurt one of them (being a human I know I have) I hope they can forgive me for my shortcomings and mistakes. If I helped any of them all I ask is they help someone out in their time of need. I wish to thank those who were there in the good times and stuck by me through the bad. Far as those who done me wrong, fret not for you are forgiven, for we are only human and we make wrong choices. May all of you live a long and happy life. For those who have passed away I hope you know I miss you all and pray you found peace.
God Bless you all, Friends, Family and even those who choose to be foes.